First floor apartment with modern and smart look consists of a large living room with open plan kitchen, one bedroom with two single beds, one bathroom with walk in shower. With very easy access from Calle San Blas, this first floor apartment is perfect to enjoy the Tenerife sunshine while having a drink on its balcony, which has lovely pool and ocean views. The American Kitchen is equipped with all you need to enjoy a stay longer than one week. The sofa bed in the living room can sleep other 2 people. Sleeps 4.
- Max: 4 Person(s)
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
TV, Internet and Multimedia
Check in and Check out times
Tenancies normally commence at 15:00 and guests are required to vacate the apartment by 10:00 on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed.
Where is the property?
The red signal indicates the position of the apartment on the Sunset View Complex.
First Floor Map
Sunset View Club is a very popular touristic complex, nestled in the heart of the Golf del Sur area, consisting of lowr ise buildings characterized by typical blue domes, from whose balconies and gardens it is possible to enjoy lovely panoramic views of the sea and surrounding mountains. The buildings surround a common area in which there are beautiful gardens, a swimming pool for adults and a swimming pool for children, both heated, and a jacuzzi to enjoy your moments of relaxation.
Its location, opposite the San Blas shopping center, with its shops, bars, restaurants and a few steps from the sea and golf courses, make it an ideal location for your holiday..
For groceries, guests will find a local supermarket (Mercadona) a few meters away.
The complex also has an excellent poolside bar/restaurant, open all day, where you can have breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply have a drink while enjoying the fantastic Tenerife sunshine.
Policies & disclaimers
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of booking.
- A contract between you and the owners will come into existence when we receive payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates shown in the rental agreement. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed the party size accepted in the booking. Only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the apartment. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
- A non-refundable deposit that goes from 180 € to 25% of the holiday price is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than six weeks before your arrival date must be accompanied by the full amount of the holiday charge. All bookings will be charged with a 100 € refundable security deposit
- The balance must be paid so as to arrive no later than eight weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent.
- All cancellations must be immediately notified by telephone and then in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than 8 weeks before it is due to start then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel less than 8 weeks prior to the holiday then the full balance remains due and is not refundable.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. Insurance will allow us to help you to ask for a refund of your monies. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly try to find you an alternative accommodation similar to the one booked. In the event we do not find you an alternative accomodation we will refund all payments made for your holiday. In the event the alternative accomodation is not accepted by you you will lose the deposit and any related administration fee. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- Damage deposit – In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result.
The security deposit will be returned within 7 working days of the end of your holiday less the cost of damage/breakages.
- Damage to property – Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage in your accommodation please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
- JDH reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition, or if they lose the pool card.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Tenancies normally commence at 15:00 and guests are required to vacate the apartment by 10:00 on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests. On day of departure we kindly ask you to clean dirty dishes and empty bins, this will help us to avoid invasion of local residents like ants and cockroaches
- Equipment are provided according to what describe on the property description and whilst every attempt is made to ensure that such equipment is in working order for the duration of the rental period, should a breakdown or some other situation occur that renders non-essential element unusable The Renter must report any inoperative or defective equipment to JDH promptly! JDH will make every reasonable effort to have repairs made as soon as possible; however, there are limited service contractors. While every attempt will be made to ensure that all the advertised equipment and appliances are in working order at the commencement of a rental period, no reduction of rent; rebate; or refund will be issued for a mechanical failure of air conditioning, dishwasher, washer, dryer, TV or other appliances.
- JDH Properties Tenerife reserve the right to enter the apartment at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- We shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building, grounds or pool.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment .Smoking inside the lodging will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments.
- We remind you to lock the doors and close the windows when leaving your property unoccupied.
- We remind you to close any awning/parasol to avoid the wind to tear it away when leaving the property
- Swimming pool/hot tub - By using the pool/Tube we kindly ask you to respect the rules that are exposed by the common area of the pool and to follow the advises made by lifeguard.
- Swimming pool area. It is not allowed to leave the pool towel as a mean to reserve the sunbed without being in the pool.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Save space in your baggage, add the beach towels to your booking!5,00€ ( Per booking )
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Standard Rate||1 Bedroom||1||2||Friday, 01 July 2022||Wednesday, 21 December 2022||55,00€ Per night||7||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate||1 Bedroom||1||2||Thursday, 22 December 2022||Friday, 06 January 2023||72,00€ Per night||10||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate||1 Bedroom||1||2||Saturday, 07 January 2023||Friday, 31 March 2023||62,00€ Per night||7||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate||1 Bedroom||1||2||Saturday, 01 April 2023||Friday, 30 June 2023||46,00€ Per night||7||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate||1 Bedroom||1||2||Saturday, 01 July 2023||Thursday, 21 December 2023||57,00€ Per night||7||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate x3||1 Bedroom||3||3||Friday, 01 July 2022||Wednesday, 21 December 2022||65,00€ Per night||7||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate x3||1 Bedroom||3||3||Thursday, 22 December 2022||Friday, 06 January 2023||82,00€ Per night||10||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate x3||1 Bedroom||3||3||Saturday, 07 January 2023||Friday, 31 March 2023||72,00€ Per night||7||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate x3||1 Bedroom||3||3||Saturday, 01 April 2023||Friday, 30 June 2023||56,00€ Per night||7||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate x3||1 Bedroom||3||3||Saturday, 01 July 2023||Thursday, 21 December 2023||67,00€ Per night||7||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate x4||1 Bedroom||4||4||Friday, 01 July 2022||Wednesday, 21 December 2022||75,00€ Per night||7||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate x4||1 Bedroom||4||4||Thursday, 22 December 2022||Friday, 06 January 2023||92,00€ Per night||10||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate x4||1 Bedroom||4||4||Saturday, 07 January 2023||Friday, 31 March 2023||82,00€ Per night||7||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate x4||1 Bedroom||4||4||Saturday, 01 April 2023||Friday, 30 June 2023||66,00€ Per night||7||42||Book now!|
|Standard Rate x4||1 Bedroom||4||4||Saturday, 01 July 2023||Thursday, 21 December 2023||77,00€ Per night||7||42||Book now!|