Beautiful studio located in one of the most well-kept complexes of Costa del Silencio, centrally located, within walking distance of bars, restaurants, supermarkets and the bus stop. The complex has a parking area reserved for guests only. The studio has been recently refurbished and has all the amenities to spend a fantastic holiday in Tenerife.
- Max: 2 Person(s)
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 1
TV, Internet and Multimedia
Check in and Check out times
Tenancies normally commence at 15:00 and guests are required to vacate the apartment by 10:00 on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed.
Where is the property?
The red signal indicates the position of the apartment on the Santa Marta complex.
Santa Marta is a well-kept residential complex that features a swimming pool for adults and children.
Opposite the complex you will find shops, restaurants, bars, perfumery, supermarket, car rental service, taxi service, ATM and much more.
If you are looking for a relaxing and familiar atmosphere not far from the main attractions and chaos of Los Cristianos and Las Americas tourist destinations, this is the ideal place.
If you like Golf, Los Palos golf course is just a 10 minute drive away.
Policies & disclaimers
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of booking.
- A contract between you and the owners will come into existence when we receive payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates shown in the rental agreement. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed the party size accepted in the booking. Only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the apartment. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
- A non-refundable deposit that goes from 180 € to 25% of the holiday price is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than six weeks before your arrival date must be accompanied by the full amount of the holiday charge. All bookings will be charged with a 100 € refundable security deposit
- The balance must be paid so as to arrive no later than eight weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent.
- All cancellations must be immediately notified by telephone and then in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than 8 weeks before it is due to start then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel less than 8 weeks prior to the holiday then the full balance remains due and is not refundable.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. Insurance will allow us to help you to ask for a refund of your monies. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly try to find you an alternative accommodation or to refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- Damage deposit – In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result.
The security deposit will be returned within 7 working days of the end of your holiday less the cost of damage/breakages.
- Damage to property – Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage in your accommodation please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
- JDH reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition, or if they lose the keys.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Tenancies normally commence at 15:00 and guests are required to vacate the apartment by 10:00 on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests. On day of departure we kindly ask you to clean dirty dishes and empty bins, this will help us to avoid invasion of local residents like ants and cockroaches
- Equipment are provided according to what describe on the property description and whilst every attempt is made to ensure that such equipment is in working order for the duration of the rental period, should a breakdown or some other situation occur that renders non-essential element unusable The Renter must report any inoperative or defective equipment to JDH promptly! JDH will make every reasonable effort to have repairs made as soon as possible; however, there are limited service contractors. While every attempt will be made to ensure that all the advertised equipment and appliances are in working order at the commencement of a rental period, no reduction of rent; rebate; or refund will be issued for a mechanical failure of air conditioning, dishwasher, washer, dryer, TV or other appliances.
- JDH Properties Tenerife reserve the right to enter the apartment at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- We shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building, grounds or pool.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment .Smoking inside the lodging will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments.
- We remind you to lock the doors and close the windows when leaving your property unoccupied.
- We remind you to close any awning/parasol to avoid the wind to tear it away when leaving the property
- Swimming pool - By using the pool we kindly ask you to respect the rules that are exposed by the common area of the pool and to follow the advises made by lifeguard.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
- All those over 6 years of age must provide a diagnostic test for active infection with a negative result of COVID-19, carried out a maximum of 72 hours before arrival, in accordance with the regulations of the Government of the Canary Islands, as well as download and maintain Activate the “Radar Covid” app during your stay on the islands and 15 days after your return. The reservation implies the express acceptance of these conditions.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Standard Rate||1 Bedroom||1||2||Thursday, 19 August 2021||Thursday, 30 September 2021||34.00€ Per night||5||60||Book now!|
|Standard Rate||1 Bedroom||1||2||Friday, 01 October 2021||Saturday, 31 December 2022||100.00€ Per night||0||60||Book now!|